It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Railway lines through Rochelle, IL.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:47 am 

Good afternoon everyone,

I wonder if someone could help me, please. I'm after somewhere where I can find information regarding line speeds and gradient profiles, and the signals used, for the stretches of line that run through Rochelle, IL.

I'm hoping to create a route for Train Simulator 2015. I'm hoping to use Goolge Maps overlays for the track layout, but I need more detailed information, as mentioned above.

Thank you, in advance.

Very Best Wishes,
Bob.

Post subject: Re: Railway lines through Rochelle, IL.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:32 pm 

I have no idea of the information you're looking for, but, you might try, if you haven't done so already - post on the trains.com forum for the Rochelle camera.

Lots of fans watch the cam - and go to the park and someone might have the information you request.
Unfortunately I think you might have to be a Trains subscriber to gain access tot he cam and the forum? Good luck getting the information you're looking for.
Bob

Post subject: Re: Railway lines through Rochelle, IL.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:25 am 

patentable wrote:
I have no idea of the information you're looking for, but, you might try, if you haven't done so already - post on the trains.com forum for the Rochelle camera.

Lots of fans watch the cam - and go to the park and someone might have the information you request.
Unfortunately I think you might have to be a Trains subscriber to gain access tot he cam and the forum? Good luck getting the information you're looking for.
Bob

Hello Bob,

Many thanks for your suggestion - yes, I'm already a subscriber to Trains, so I can view the camera happily (that's what got me into this predicament!).

Very Best Wishes,
Bob.