It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 1:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Cumbres & Toltec Discrimination Lawsuit
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:30 pm 

I can’t recall anyone working for C&TS for only a month in 2019 so I’m curious who this individual is. However, I can assure whoever it is that everything was reported and documented, particularly racism or bigoted behavior. I can say that there were also people who joined the team and did not do well as the pace was rigorous and the lifestyle emotionally demanding. Not knowing who this is or what their story is, there’s not much else I can say.

Best

Stathi

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:33 pm 

careerrail wrote:
I find it interesting that Stathi Pappas weighs in on the situation at the Cumbres and Toltec. I worked there for the month of September 2019 and can testify that he was actually part of the problem. Incidents of racism were reported to him along with other difficulties- games being played against Whites and it all fell on deaf ears. How typical that folks who share a large part of the blame for the problem are the first ones to complain.

HogWash. I have worked with this guy (Stathi) several times over the past 15 years moving historical machinery of varying types, weights and configurations. Every situation has had it's challenges, logistically and/or personnel-wise and he has always impressed me with his intelligence, improvisational skills, strength and above all patience. He has displayed fairness no matter the circumstances or the conflict, real or imagined. I've met his family and friends, and while I don't believe we would be considered "close friends" we are buddies, and I can state with certainty your assessment is nonsense.

Dave Thon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:06 pm 

Location: Somewhere east of Prescott, AZ along the old Santa Fe "Prescott & Eastern"
I have no proverbial "dog in this fight" except wanting to see the line endure, but the last few posts have risen to possibly actionable character assassination and slander.

Moderstors, delete and lock, please.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4