Railway Preservation News
https://rypn.org/forums/

WANTED: Hydrostatic Lubricator Glasses
https://rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=48978
Page 1 of 1

Author:  Ethan Harty [ Tue Sep 30, 2025 4:29 pm ]
Post subject:  WANTED: Hydrostatic Lubricator Glasses

Howdy, I'm looking to acquire 8 of these sight glasses for my 3-feed hydrostatic lubricator that will be going on the Vulcan 0-4-0.

If anyone has some, or knows of where to get these, let me know.
I would consider ordering new ones too if anyone knows where to get them made.

Pictures here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Email:
steamguy.harty@gmail.com
780-385-1408

Author:  Ethan Harty [ Tue Sep 30, 2025 4:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WANTED: Hydrostatic Lubricator Glasses

And I'd like input on what should be used to seal the glasses too!

Author:  Russ Fischer [ Sun Oct 05, 2025 8:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: WANTED: Hydrostatic Lubricator Glasses

Call Bernie Watts at Backshop, he has everything you need.

Backshop Enterprises
(303) 424-6882
https://backshopenterprises.com

Author:  Ethan Harty [ Mon Oct 06, 2025 9:01 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: WANTED: Hydrostatic Lubricator Glasses

Thank you!

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/