It is currently Mon Oct 05, 2026 11:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Last Scouting Locations Photos
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:50 pm 

Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:08 am
Posts: 430
Location: Chama, New Mexico
Last Scouting Locations Photos

These are my last scouting locations photos, now I wait for everything to turn pretty green. One thing I wanted was a engine coming right at the camera from a little above the camera and with a zoom lens it needed to look real close that way I can title it "Time To Move"

Preview Photo

Image



Click on the link for thumbnail photos


http://chamachoochoo.com/discussion/06-01-08train/06-01-08train.htm




roger


Offline
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: