| Railway Preservation News https://rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| 3751 to San Diego https://rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25380 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Wolf [ Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:15 am ] |
| Post subject: | 3751 to San Diego |
Hi Folks, Just to let you all know, we had a good safe trip to and from San Diego this past Sunday (6-1-2008) with the 3751 hauling an excursion train. I hope some of you were on board... Best, |
|
| Author: | mikel [ Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:01 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: 3751 to San Diego |
Yup, I was onboard for a very enjoyable ride ! The SBRHS, Central Costies, San Diego Northern, Amtrak and all the others I can't think of right now deserve a huge THANKS !! for all the effort involved in running this trip !! Mike |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|