| Railway Preservation News https://rypn.org/forums/ |
|
| May 25 C&TSRR (Photos) https://rypn.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=25350 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | thehotel [ Sun May 25, 2008 7:43 pm ] |
| Post subject: | May 25 C&TSRR (Photos) |
May 25 C&TSRR (Photos) Back in December when I ordered my new camera I ordered 3 lenses 1ea for Wildlife, Train Chasing & landscapes. Today I decided to try the Train Chasing lens for the 1st time. For the 1st attempt I am happy. Click on the link for todays photos. http://chamachoochoo.com/discussion/05-25-08ctsrr2ndday/ctsrr2ndday.htm roger |
|
| Author: | HOD Bill [ Sun May 25, 2008 10:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: May 25 C&TSRR (Photos) |
Great pics as usual Roger. My wife & I rode in Oct 2006, but no snow. She has never seen snow in person and smacked me when I showed her your snow pictures! She's wishing we were there. I hope the rideship numbers were good for opening weekend. Bill |
|
| Author: | thehotel [ Mon May 26, 2008 10:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: May 25 C&TSRR (Photos) |
HOD Bill wrote: Great pics as usual Roger. My wife & I rode in Oct 2006, but no snow. She has never seen snow in person and smacked me when I showed her your snow pictures! She's wishing we were there.
I hope the rideship numbers were good for opening weekend. Bill I haven't heard any numbers yet. Thanks for the nice words about my photos. roger |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ] |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|