It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RYPN Member owned Caboose for sale (N&W C-31 518609)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 am 

SOLD

This is my caboose that I am advertising here today. There are times in ones life where available time and funds for projects change or are re-prioritized and it has come time for me to find a new home for my N&W Caboose. While I would like to keep it and complete it as planned that's just not practical now. While I would like to keep it local and at least in N&W Country, this caboose is on live rail and ready to move in short order most anywhere on the US rail net work, she is mechanically sound and currently in Umler with active AEI tags.

Please see my add posted on Railswap via link below and feel free to contact me with any questions on the caboose, I have been documenting it's rebuild/restoration from the time I bought it in 2006 through it's most recent work performed. I have hundreds of pictures to share and I am ready to answer any questions you may have. Looking forward to locating my caboose a new home and I hope on live rail to remain active and in service, but would also make a great static display if desired.

http://railswap.org/osc/classifieds/index.php?page=item&id=2463

Thank you for looking.