It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: So...While You Were Beaching..2102
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:38 pm 

bigjim4life wrote:
One listing that I can happily say you're missing - and probably the reason why #425 looks ready to go...

Interesting, I hadn't seen that date. I must've missed it in the midst of all the 2102 fanfare. I was originally going out only for the November runs, but I may switch it up and prioritize the July 9 run since the trees will still be out and the weather will likely be nice. I could swing over to Strasburg to get either 475 or 89 (whichever one runs) and the Pioneer Coal Mine to get their little 0-4-0 as well. I know that one specifically won't be running in November.

Post subject: Re: So...While You Were Beaching..2102
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2022 5:50 pm 

A big announcement hot off the R&N Passenger Department press regarding the August 13th trip:

Quote:
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

The Reading & Northern Passenger Department is excited to announce that the Iron Horse Ramble on August 13 will be pulled by both 2102 and 425! This will be the first time both of our steam locomotives have pulled a train together since the 1988 Rail-fan Weekend!

Our crew is gearing up for this sold out trip. It’s sure to be an exciting day!

R&N never ceases to impress. An all-day, track-speed, steam doubleheader.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 137 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10