It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: L&A 503
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:39 pm 

elueck wrote:
As part of this ongoing discussion, Texas railroad historian has asked me to post a copy of what he sent to the Port Arthur City Council and to Jason on March 28, as possibly a way for all concerned to get some (but not all) of what they want and the 503 be returned to operation.

Attachment:
Steve Goen Proposal RE 503.docx

Was this draft lease agreement prepared and submitted at the request of Mr. Sobczynski and/or the City of Port Arthur or was it unsolicited?

Was this draft lease agreement submitted to Mr. Sobczynski for his review prior to being forwarded to the City of Port Arthur?

Which of the other museums mentioned in this draft lease agreement had representatives participate in the preparation of this document?

Did Mr. Sobczynski approve of the public release of this draft lease agreement?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:53 pm 

That proposal is obstructionist, self serving, ignorant interference at best.

What point is there in performing a cosmetic restoration on a locomotive which is to be completely stripped down for a restoration?

Who's going to pony up for the shop usage fee at Texas State? Doubt Steve has it available, I know Everett doesn't.

Who's going to do the work? Not Texas State, they lack the man power.

Who's going to pay for the lodging and per diem expenses of the contractors working on the locomotive? Again, not Steve or Everett.

Once the locomotive is rebuilt in Texas, who's going to pay the increased shipping costs to florida?

The hypocrisy of wanting an appropriate paint scheme on the locomotive but then stating it should have TEXAS on the sides.... is beyond ignorant.

Prior to this, Everett and Steve were actively engaged in a slander campaign against me to sabatoge the purchase of the locomotive. They sent emails and made calls to local media outlets, and the city....

Everett went so far as to physically show up at Inland Environments and spoke with the owner. He told him that:

1) this whole out of the goodness of my heart thing is an act, that I'm acting as an agent on retainer for the railroad in Florida.

Not true

2) that I'm lying and don't actually have a place to take the locomotive

Quite did and do

3) to completely contradict "1", that I'm going to use other people's money to purchase the locomorive and then sell it at great profit to the railroad in Florida.

Because that makes sense

4) that I have a string of unfinished projects strewn across the country.

Not true, not one, not anywhere

What WAS his endgame? According to Inland Environments, the media, and the people who reported back to me within city government.... he was quite pointedly making the case that the locomotive should not be sold to us.

Anyone who actually understands anything about locomotive restoration projects and the associated costs can extrapolate that they are now pushing a fiscally impractical contract to prevent the locomotive leaving while attempting to mask their actions as helpful.

I would like to see the focus of this thread take a shift from the locomotive to that of how preservationists will "eat their own" in an attempt to get their way. Jim Wrinn recently wrote an article talking about the "bad actors" in the passenger car world. Steve and Everett have identified themselves as bad actors in steam preservation.

This isn't "thinking", it's muddying the water. Let's hear some intelligent condemnation of their actions.

Cheers, an actual preservationist who is 50% of the reason this locomotive still exists,

Jason Sobczynski

Download and read our proposal as submitted to the city. The file size is to large to upload here.

http://www.nextgenrail.com

Last edited by jasonsobczynski on Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:04 am 

Scranton Yard wrote:
elueck wrote:
As part of this ongoing discussion, Texas railroad historian has asked me to post a copy of what he sent to the Port Arthur City Council and to Jason on March 28, as possibly a way for all concerned to get some (but not all) of what they want and the 503 be returned to operation.

Attachment:
Steve Goen Proposal RE 503.docx

Was this draft lease agreement prepared and submitted at the request of Mr. Sobczynski and/or the City of Port Arthur or was it unsolicited?

Was this draft lease agreement submitted to Mr. Sobczynski for his review prior to being forwarded to the City of Port Arthur?

Which of the other museums mentioned in this draft lease agreement had representatives participate in the preparation of this document?

No, it was submitted to sabatoge the effort, see my reply/post above.

It is also worth mentioning that all of the entities mentioned were contacted and turned it down... save the nrhs. Though Everett did solicite them to step in and buy it if his efforts to sabatoge our purchase had been successful.

Thank you for "getting it".

Jason Sobczynski

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:48 am 

As I suspected but very unfortunate. The "proposed lease" read like a blindsided grab but I wanted to make certain before I commented. Where were all these regional museums for the last 61 years while 503 was rotting away in Port Arthur? Where were they when the Port Arthur City employee was calling around asking for some one to take the locomotive before it got scrapped? Not only did these preservationists decline to help by taking 503 off the City's hands, they did not publicize the locomotive's plight in the preservation community so somebody else could possibly step in. Now that Mr. Sobczynski has stepped up and is doing the heavy lifting, they speak up and want to manage the process. Real team players.

As to the substance of the canard draft lease, it looked to me like a bad deal for the artifact. But Mr. Sobczynski types faster than I and I will not repeat him.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:05 am 

Answers to these questions as I understand them knowing the author of the draft agreement.

-- NO, Mr. Sobczynski nor the City of Port Arthur requested the suggested draft agreement, it was submitted voluntarily and before Jason submitted his version. Mr. Goen submitted this from his own personal interest in preserving the locomotive and feels it should stay in Texas or be protected if it leaves the state. He does not have a stake in the outcome. Nor is he suggesting he would be the leader of this agreement. It's for Mr. Sobczynski or the City of Port Arthur to use in part or as a whole as they see fit.

-- NO, it was submitted to Mr. Sobczynski as a courtesy so he would be aware of what was going on as he moved forward with his actions and efforts. It did not require his approval or permission.

-- None that I am aware of. I believe the organizations mentioned had made previous requests or had interest in the locomotive in the past and were mentioned as solutions in this draft.

-- NO, it did not and does not require Mr. Sobczynski approval as it is separate and independent of Mr. Sobczynski actions.

Note: As a Texas rail historian, Mr. Goen is known to stand up for Texas locomotives in the past and save them from improper disposal. Most recently against the City of Amarillo to save the "Madame Queen" where he used municipal laws to stop the bid and sale. And in his local town of Wichita Falls, a past city manager wanted to scrap FW&D 304, he put together a team of four to cosmetically restore the locomotive for the railroad museum which he also founded at that time. And he also saved and cosmetically restored MKT 1029 which was slated for the scrapper by Durant Iron & Metal. So, Mr. Goen is not new to this type of activity and only wants to help save the 503 like everyone else. That's where he's coming from with submitting this draft agreement.

As for Mr. Sobczynski personal comments, he speaks for himself.

Last edited by wgcrush on Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:28 am 

wgcrush wrote:
As a Texas rail historian, Mr. Goen is known to stand up for Texas locomotives in the past

So, with respect to 503, where has he been the last 61 years?
wgcrush wrote:
So, Mr. Goen is not new to this type of activity

What type of activity? Undermining a fellow preservationist's effort while he is attempting to negotiate a complex deal in a politically difficult climate? A bit Machiavellian.
wgcrush wrote:

And quite well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:33 am 

Scranton Yard wrote:
As I suspected but very unfortunate. Where were all these regional museums for the last 61 years while 503 was rotting away in Port Arthur? Where were they when the Port Arthur City employee was calling around asking for some one to take the locomotive before it got scrapped? Not only did these preservationists decline to help by taking 503 off the City's hands, they did not publicize the locomotive's plight in the preservation community so somebody else could possibly step in.

Not true, several organizations or cities have been after this locomotive for years, but as we are seeing now with Jason's dealings with the city council, it has not been easy. Even as Jason was doing his thing to raise money to purchase the locomotive, other cities and organizations were trying to secure the locomotive. Most did not have the fast cash or time to make a proper proposal. Even Jason admits in his early video and also as reported in the PA News, it was said how many groups from all over the country were inquiring about wanting the 503.

Full credit is given to Jason and Nick for making this a national news story to save the 503 from the scrapper, everyone agrees they succeeded. Take a bow gentlemen. As for the future fate of 503, we're all waiting to see what the City of Port Arthur decides to do. By all accounts, they are not in a hurry since spending the money to move the locomotive to finish the required ground work.

My suggestion is for Jason and company get with the local effort and try to make peace and come together on a solution that everyone can get behind. Operational, or static, or BOTH if possible. This US vs. THEM effort will equal failure or a poor outcome however you slice it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:19 am 

wgcrush wrote:
This US vs. THEM effort will equal failure or a poor outcome however you slice it.

Not quite certain what this means. Let's say the local preservation groups show Mr. Sobczynski a modicum of professional courtesy and give him some space to work things out with the City of Port Arthur. If he is successful, then he can use the money he raised to purchase 503, move it, and begin implementing his plan to operationally restore it. If the City decides it does not want to work with Mr. Sobczynski, then he refunds the GoFundMe money and walks. All the well-meaning local preservation groups can then step in and, as you say, "get with" the local effort to preserve 503 in Texas. I can not see how either scenario is a "failure or poor outcome" no matter how I slice it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:21 am 

Scranton Yard wrote:
wgcrush wrote:
As a Texas rail historian, Mr. Goen is known to stand up for Texas locomotives in the past

wgcrush wrote:

What type of activity? Undermining a fellow preservationist's effort while he is attempting to negotiate a complex deal in a politically difficult climate? A bit Machiavellian.
wgcrush wrote:

And quite well.

Mr. Scranton Yard, I'm not trying to be in a contest with you over the intent of Mr. Goen's actions. I'm just sharing what I know about it.

Unfortunately, I don't know where he's been the last 61 years in relation to 503. I'm not sure how long Mr. Goen was aware of it's existence. I do know however of friends in the Gulf Coast region that knew about it and have tried to secure it to no avail.

I realize it appears that Mr. Goen's efforts undermine Mr. Sobczynski's but that's far from the truth. Mr. Goen has been working this issue from day one along with everyone else. He made his own calls to the city once the news broke and was calling out the city for trying to dispose of the locomotive without proper city council action. He went so far as to submit letters to the press and the city council and was quoted in the PA News. This action was not posted in RPN but was posted as it was happening on the Railspot yahoogroup. If you don't read that group, you would not be aware of his efforts. Mr. Goen also made some remarks about Jason that he has since recounted and are deem false or unproven. So, Mr. Goen has no beef with Mr. Sobczynski and his desire to restore the 503 for operation. Mr. Goen only wants accountability for whomever gets the locomotive and his draft agreement speaks to that end.

Even though Mr. Sobczynski speaks well in terms of rail preservation and restoring locomotives, he doesn't seem to do well in describing others that oppose him. As a result, I've notice he's been publicly shooting himself in the foot. I would suggest he be more respectful of everyone in the game and try to bridge the parties instead of berating them for their lack of preservation knowledge or desire to protect their own as it pertains to the locals and PA City Council.

Jason and Nick set the preservation world on fire when they jump down there to save 503 from the scrapper. Hooray! Job well done! I hope he can continue to use his unique knowledge to bring together the parties that still want to save it. Operational or otherwise. Good Luck to them both!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:40 am 

Scranton Yard wrote:
wgcrush wrote:
This US vs. THEM effort will equal failure or a poor outcome however you slice it.

Not quite certain what this means. Let's say the local preservation groups show Mr. Sobczynski a modicum of professional courtesy and give him some space to work things out with the City of Port Arthur. If he is successful, then he can use the money he raised to purchase 503, move it, and begin implementing his plan to operationally restore it. If the City decides it does not want to work with Mr. Sobczynski, then he refunds the GoFundMe money and walks. All the well-meaning local preservation groups can then step in and, as you say, "get with" the local effort to preserve 503 in Texas. I can not see how either scenario is a "failure or poor outcome" no matter how I slice it.

I agree with you 100%!!!

Except, Jason has publicly berated the local effort as if they are the opposition instead of embracing their desires and bringing the two groups together. It's hard to work with someone who is insulting you from the start. It's Jason's move to bridge the gap and work together. I don't think the locals care one way or another. Respect is a two way street.

Even at the March 6th City Council meeting you can see how Jason seems to talk to the council as if he is all knowing and they should just listen and agree. When he did not establish himself as an expert nor account for why taking the locomotive away from the city was the best solution. You can see one council member corner Jason and say, "So you want to take away our locomotive?" Jason said yes. Well, in my view, not educating the council on the benefits of why it needs to leave town, he got shut down and boom, we are where we are. Unless Jason steps up the professionalism in dealing with the council and local leaders, I feel it's going to be a rough road for his team to win the locomotive.

This is my opinion as I see it. Not trying to be right, just trying to be helpful with sharing my observations. Like everyone here, I want the best solution to save the 503!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:13 am 

wgcrush - If you or other local preservationists are concerned with how Mr. Sobczynski comports himself it may make it easier for him to focus on the task at hand if local preservationists such as Mr. Goen cease making false allegations against Mr. Sobczynski and refrain from submitting alternate proposals to the City until such time as Mr. Sobczynski stops working with the City. It would likely also help him if the local preservation community showed up at the meetings and supported Mr. Sobczynski by speaking up for him and his effort in a positive manner.

It appears that the local preservationists like the money in the GoFundme account, they like the social media acumen Mr. Sobczynski exhibited in raising the money, and they'd like to see the money go to 503 and Mr. Sobczynski use his social media knack to raise even more money for 503. The problem is, they do not want to give up any control.

When 503 was relocated in Bryan Park by being dragged along the rails by a trackhoe, did it sustain any damage? If so, can someone please post a list of the damage? Thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:20 am 

Scranton Yard wrote:
wgcrush - If you or other local preservationists are concerned with how Mr. Sobczynski comports himself it may make it easier for him to focus on the task at hand if local preservationists such as Mr. Goen cease making false allegations against Mr. Sobczynski and refrain from submitting alternate proposals to the City until such time as Mr. Sobczynski stops working with the City. It would likely also help him if the local preservation community showed up at the meetings and supported Mr. Sobczynski by speaking up for him and his effort in a positive manner.

It appears that the local preservationists like the money in the GoFundme account, they like the social media acumen Mr. Sobczynski exhibited in raising the money, and they'd like to see the money go to 503 and Mr. Sobczynski use his social media knack to raise even more money for 503. The problem is, they do not want to give up any control.

When 503 was relocated in Bryan Park by being dragged along the rails by a trackhoe, did it sustain any damage? If so, can someone please post a list of the damage? Thank you.

This reads as if Mr. Sobczynski has somehow got a lock on preserving this locomotive. When it's open to whoever can handle it or take it on if the city awards the RFP. Again, it's not Mr. Goen's intent to sideswipe Mr. Sobczynski's efforts, he can more forward and win the day when given the opportunity. I think Mr. Sobczynski controls the momentum if he can bridge all who want to save it both locally and from his campaign. He has the knowledge and connections, the locals are working from an outsider's position on preservation. That doesn't mean they can't get it done, but clearly an insider like Mr. Sobczynski can make it happen faster.

As for the statement about the GoFundMe account. I don't believe the money that was raised is influencing decisions locally on why or why not the locomotive hasn't be awarded. The city spent money needed to move it on a whim to meet their obligations to the state. It was no small change either. I believe you have locals that are trying to hold on to their history and it has not been explained to them why removing it is a better solution.

As for Mr. Sobczynski social media skills... they were a major impact to the GoFundMe success and he has been acknowledged for the campaign being so explosive! It was quite awesome to watch the rail community jump in to save the locomotive from being scrapped. The real question is, did they donate to save the engine or to operate the engine? I don't think you can know without polling all the donors. I feel they mostly did it to save the engine from being scrapped and I believe that was the main drive for the quick action everybody took. I could also be wrong.

Would the locals like Mr. Sobczynski to stay involved and help raise more money... um duh, who wouldn't? But as tenuous as the relations are now and his desire to move it out of state... I assume that will not happen. I hope I am wrong here too! Although, he did say in his first video, he didn't care what happened to the locomotive as long as it wasn't scrapped. It was starting in his second video the Orlando group became a operational restoration plan.

IDK about the condition after the move, hopefully, someone first hand can share the news with us.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:43 am 

wgcrush wrote:
Scranton Yard wrote:
wgcrush wrote:

wgcrush wrote:

wgcrush wrote:

And quite well.

Mr. Scranton Yard, I'm not trying to be in a contest with you over the intent of Mr. Goen's actions. I'm just sharing what I know about it.

Unfortunately, I don't know where he's been the last 61 years in relation to 503. I'm not sure how long Mr. Goen was aware of it's existence. I do know however of friends in the Gulf Coast region that knew about it and have tried to secure it to no avail.

I realize it appears that Mr. Goen's efforts undermine Mr. Sobczynski's but that's far from the truth. Mr. Goen has been working this issue from day one along with everyone else. He made his own calls to the city once the news broke and was calling out the city for trying to dispose of the locomotive without proper city council action. He went so far as to submit letters to the press and the city council and was quoted in the PA News. This action was not posted in RPN but was posted as it was happening on the Railspot yahoogroup. If you don't read that group, you would not be aware of his efforts. Mr. Goen also made some remarks about Jason that he has since recounted and are deem false or unproven. So, Mr. Goen has no beef with Mr. Sobczynski and his desire to restore the 503 for operation. Mr. Goen only wants accountability for whomever gets the locomotive and his draft agreement speaks to that end.

Even though Mr. Sobczynski speaks well in terms of rail preservation and restoring locomotives, he doesn't seem to do well in describing others that oppose him. As a result, I've notice he's been publicly shooting himself in the foot. I would suggest he be more respectful of everyone in the game and try to bridge the parties instead of berating them for their lack of preservation knowledge or desire to protect their own as it pertains to the locals and PA City Council.

Jason and Nick set the preservation world on fire when they jump down there to save 503 from the scrapper. Hooray! Job well done! I hope he can continue to use his unique knowledge to bring together the parties that still want to save it. Operational or otherwise. Good Luck to them both!

Oppose? You're excusing a coordinated slander campaign? People who engage in such actions do not deserve to be spoken well of. They need to be, in an industry like this, labeled as the problems they are.

People who lie should not be Cater 2, they should be branded. Anybody can oppose whatever they want to as long as it is in the context of reality. How can you sit there with a straight face and accuse me of not talking well about those who oppose me when they have told bold-faced lies about me to try and get their way? I am simply speaking the truth.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:47 am 

wgcrush wrote:
Answers to these questions as I understand them knowing the author of the draft agreement.

-- NO, Mr. Sobczynski nor the City of Port Arthur requested the suggested draft agreement, it was submitted voluntarily and before Jason submitted his version. Mr. Goen submitted this from his own personal interest in preserving the locomotive and feels it should stay in Texas or be protected if it leaves the state. He does not have a stake in the outcome. Nor is he suggesting he would be the leader of this agreement. It's for Mr. Sobczynski or the City of Port Arthur to use in part or as a whole as they see fit.

-- NO, it was submitted to Mr. Sobczynski as a courtesy so he would be aware of what was going on as he moved forward with his actions and efforts. It did not require his approval or permission.

-- None that I am aware of. I believe the organizations mentioned had made previous requests or had interest in the locomotive in the past and were mentioned as solutions in this draft.

-- NO, it did not and does not require Mr. Sobczynski approval as it is separate and independent of Mr. Sobczynski actions.

Note: As a Texas rail historian, Mr. Goen is known to stand up for Texas locomotives in the past and save them from improper disposal. Most recently against the City of Amarillo to save the "Madame Queen" where he used municipal laws to stop the bid and sale. And in his local town of Wichita Falls, a past city manager wanted to scrap FW&D 304, he put together a team of four to cosmetically restore the locomotive for the railroad museum which he also founded at that time. And he also saved and cosmetically restored MKT 1029 which was slated for the scrapper by Durant Iron & Metal. So, Mr. Goen is not new to this type of activity and only wants to help save the 503 like everyone else. That's where he's coming from with submitting this draft agreement.

Wrong,

1) one does not draw up an agreement with the names of multiple organizations, individuals, and businesses in it

2) if it were done to be provocative he would have contacted me with the idea Ann's to find out what is ongoing with the city so as to not screw anything up

3) given their prior slander campaign, I can't see that this is well intentioned. Scranton yard reads that document with the same eyes as I do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:10 am 

wgcrush wrote:
Scranton Yard wrote:

This reads as if Mr. Sobczynski has somehow got a lock on preserving this locomotive. When it's open to whoever can handle it or take it on if the city awards the RFP. Again, it's not Mr. Goen's intent to sideswipe Mr. Sobczynski's efforts, he can more forward and win the day when given the opportunity. I think Mr. Sobczynski controls the momentum if he can bridge all who want to save it both locally and from his campaign. He has the knowledge and connections, the locals are working from an outsider's position on preservation. That doesn't mean they can't get it done, but clearly an insider like Mr. Sobczynski can make it happen faster.

As for the statement about the GoFundMe account. I don't believe the money that was raised is influencing decisions locally on why or why not the locomotive hasn't be awarded. The city spent money needed to move it on a whim to meet their obligations to the state. It was no small change either. I believe you have locals that are trying to hold on to their history and it has not been explained to them why removing it is a better solution.

As for Mr. Sobczynski social media skills... they were a major impact to the GoFundMe success and he has been acknowledged for the campaign being so explosive! It was quite awesome to watch the rail community jump in to save the locomotive from being scrapped. The real question is, did they donate to save the engine or to operate the engine? I don't think you can know without polling all the donors. I feel they mostly did it to save the engine from being scrapped and I believe that was the main drive for the quick action everybody took. I could also be wrong.

Would the locals like Mr. Sobczynski to stay involved and help raise more money... um duh, who wouldn't? But as tenuous as the relations are now and his desire to move it out of state... I assume that will not happen. I hope I am wrong here too! Although, he did say in his first video, he didn't care what happened to the locomotive as long as it wasn't scrapped. It was starting in his second video the Orlando group became a operational restoration plan.

IDK about the condition after the move, hopefully, someone first hand can share the news with us.

Why are you supporting the notion off the locomotive staying in Texas?

Why are you ever so slyly attempting to assault my character?

Were it not for our effort, it wouldn't exist. We did that, not the two obstructionists, not the locals.... our collective efforts did that.

I do not understand this Monday morning quarterback mentality.

"As most everyone is aware, had it not been for the actions of myself and Nick Hovey, the 503 would be mostly if not entirely gone at this very moment. A brief narrative:

Evening of February 13th: A news article was discovered stating that the 503 was to be scrapped following an asbestos abatement. We decided that we could not stand idly by and watch as a mainline steam locomotive is cut up in the year 2018.

Morning of February 14th: We began making phone calls to various people at city hall, eventually receiving the contact information for Inland Environments’ project manager. We spoke with her and she passed our information on to the owner of the company. The owner returned our call later that day, we arranged for him to hold off on beginning the scrapping of the locomotive until after the end of the day Saturday. These additional days gave us time to travel to Port Arthur and inspect the locomotive to determine if it would be a candidate for preservation elsewhere or if it is too far gone to even be preserved. The owner stated, “your timing is perfect. Had you not called, we would have begun scrapping the locomotive tomorrow (February 15th)”.

February 16th: We traveled to Port Arthur, inspected the locomotive and launched a GoFundMe page.

February 17th: We received an offer from the railroad in Florida to provide the locomotive an operational home and to begin funding the restoration after January 1st, 2019. In the interim a plan was quickly devised to move the locomotive to the Texas State Railroad in Rusk, TX for interim storage. We updated our funding page and contributions began rolling in due to the sudden development of an operational future. We spoke with the owner and reached an agreement regarding the purchase of the locomotive from Inland Environments, the then legal owners of the locomotive.

February 20th: Hours prior to our appointment with the owner to purchase the locomotive, the city contacted him asking if he had already sold the locomotive to us. As he had not, he was asked/told to halt the project including any sort of action associated with ownership of the locomotive.

To quote the owner of Inland Environments, “By the time the city contacted me on the 20th, there would not have been anything recognizable left of the locomotive if you two (Jason Sobczynski & Nick Hovey) had not contacted me”. "

It's most unfortunate that the bias of your friendship/ acquaintanceship towards the obstructionists leaves you unable to rationally process or otherwise acknowledge the fact that they are attempting to force an artifact to continue to rot somewhere in Texas rather than see it operate in another state. Where were they to try and prevent its deterioration prior to it getting to this point?

Again, what we did is preservation, what they have done/are doing is launch a slander campaign and continue to attempt to sabatoge efforts of over 1,200 people in the preservation community.

Btw, which of the two below fit the previously outlined slander campaign they launched against me?

op·pose
əˈpōz/Submit
verb
disapprove of and attempt to prevent, by *argument*. (Note, not by lying or slander)

sab·o·tage
ˈsabəˌtäZH/Submit
verb
DELIBERATELY destroy, damage, or obstruct

Cheers,

Jason Sobczynski

Last edited by jasonsobczynski on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 245 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 17  Next