It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: RRMPA Store Website
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 pm 

RRMPA just released its new look to their museum store website. First off is their header which instantly caught my eye. It shows 460 and 1223 side by side in the yard facing west. I remember going to SRR some time in the late 80's or early '90's and was disappointed and sad to see 1223 behind the fence and not running on the SRR. I took a few pictures from in between the links of the fence but the camera I had at the time was not as good as they are now, did not allow me to zoom in and the quality was quite grainy.
Does anyone know where I can obtain a picture (full view) of the shot they have captured on their page? These are two of my favorite engines there and in the world and I need to have this shot to my collection. I already emailed them, just waiting for a response. I asked if they have it in either a print, artwork, shirt, mug, mousepad, ANYTHING!! Anyone know of a link to this full shot and not cut off like they do there?

Attachments:
hp_main_banner.gif
hp_main_banner.gif [ 313.45 KiB | Viewed 3742 times ]

Post subject: Re: RRMPA Store Website
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm 

Photo is Gladulich Slide 40-08-21. http://rrmuseumpa.andornot.com/archives/permalink/185143/ for a full image thumbnail view. http://www.rrmuseumpa.org/about/library/search.shtml has ordering instructions for both print and digital copies.

Post subject: Re: RRMPA Store Website
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:25 pm 

Hey Metman 499! This site is great! I never knew you could search for things like this on the RRMPA site. I found a great new way to kill time!! Thanks again!!