It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ARM meeting deadline approaches
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2000 3:41 am 

y'all don't want to miss this one and if you register before Sept. 1, you'll have more beer money; <p>here's the details: http://www.visitnepa.org/arm2000/index.html<p>isn't erik buying a round for RyPN readers? or is that Malcolm? Or DaveL? <br>

Wrinnbo@aol.com

Post subject: Re: ARM meeting deadline approaches
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2000 4:44 am 

I thought we were all meeting in the NCTM hospitality suite...<br>

eledbetter@rypn.org

Post subject: Re: ARM meeting deadline approaches
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2000 5:37 am 

Yeah, that is the word I got, too.<p>Have all the prospective beer spots been scouted out yet? If not, we need a team to go up early and recon the area....<br>

aw90h@cs.com

Post subject: hey, TVRM's got all that wheel shop revenue, mark!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2000 7:04 am 

seriously, i'll try to find out; there was a ranger who headed up the big grand opening bash, tim....ah, i'll have to look it up when i get home can call him; <br>i assume the hotel at the lackawanna will have a place for us to congregate, but being the budget minded folks we are, we're gonna be at the HoJo;<br>i recall in 1995, we went to the shopping mall across the street that had a ground round restaurant; <p>ah, jeff miller who is working on the K4 will know, and i bet G. Wayne can point us in the right direction too! <p>jeff? wayne, y'all finished beating the pride of the pennsy back into life?? <p>have a nice weekend! i'm firing the 1925 saturday and sunday, so mark me off as one happy dude! jim <br>

Wrinnbo@aol.com

Post subject: Re: hey, TVRM's got all that wheel shop revenue, mark!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2000 7:24 am 

So FIRING makes you happy? Damn, just wait until you get to the other side of the cab, when the only contact you have with running the scoop is to say to the fireman, "More steam, boy, I need more steam!" Now THAT is a great life...<br>

KevinMcCabe@Avenew.com